What's new

What's the absolute best MTL RTA in 2020?

qbass00

Postman
Loving MTL at the moment, use both the Recoil MTL and Gate MTL RTA's daily, no problems with either, love the Recoil especially, but I'm curious how much better the 'best' is. Now that there's so many new MTL RTA's around, is the Kayfun still the best? I like a tight-ish draw but I don't mind a slightly loose one either. Mostly concerned with flavour and reliability, don't mind paying a bit more than the usual if worth it.

I couldn't really chose at the moment. Kafun Lite and Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL have been favourites for a while. However, recently got the Innokin Ares 2 and Yachtvape Pandora and both are excellent. The recent two have really good air flow adjustability, giving a very tight draw to a loose MTL. All are great for flavour.

This may not be the answer you want but most of them are good. Gate was a good rta haven’t used the recoil one.

currently I am enjoying the ares 2 and the pandora. One of my favs is ugly and non airflow adjustable but is easy to use and suits my draw - asmodus anani. It has been parked for a bit while I enjoy the new ones.

cog was ok but a little to airy. Precisio was same for me - airy but I still like it. Kayfun’s are great but don’t find myself gravitating to mine much. I have ordered a top fill steam turners clone tank to see if that changes my mind.

I think if you like adjustable draw either of the pandora or ares 2 would fit the bill. Won’t be a massive difference to the gate but half the fun is trying new stuff. In my opinion, the Pandora is the best looking, ares 2 has capacity for days and anani just suits me inexplicably.

if I had to chose at the moment amongst all mine it would be those three, If you haven’t tried a kayfun and can afford it get one or get a clone. It is a reference atty everyone mentions in comparisons and is a good benchmark. There also is lots of love for harder to get ones like the doggy and the dwarv. Both are good as well but only been able to try clones of those.

more new ones are coming, seems to be a bit of a trend at the moment. Inevitably, something else will come along and excite us all but it is unlikely to be massively better than anything we already have.

As already said the Ares 2 and the Pandora are great. I also like the Brumhilde and if you like a really tight draw the Spica Pro is excellent!!

As above. It's like asking which is the best liquid in the world. Everyone has their own favourite.
the glaz was good. I love the hastur mini but wouldn't be without the kayfun lite (with the xs pin) and the pandora is literally perfect and hot of the production line. Not actually too many bad choices around currently.

We've been spoilt, grab one of each while they're available cos the wheel will keep turning and manufactures will shift focus away from MTL at some point soon and we'll be back to crying about no choices for MTL again.

We've been spoilt, grab one of each while they're available cos the wheel will keep turning and manufactures will shift focus away from MTL at some point soon and we'll be back to crying about no choices for MTL again.
Too true, it could go back to those tanks with massive air holes and drip tips the size of drain pipes

Using the precisio, glaz, kayfun 19 though still think I use the expromizer the most as that tank just hits the spot for me. Did not fancy the Pandora but reading the comments from all the mtl experts on here I ended up getting one.
It's great though that you have a great choice at the moment, and know that you have a couple of tanks you can pick up and get a great vape.

If you were to recommend one of these tanks for someone who hasn't had an RTA before and was thinking about trying one, which one would you recommend? Which is the easiest to use for an RTA novice?

If you were to recommend one of these tanks for someone who hasn't had an RTA before and was thinking about trying one, which one would you recommend? Which is the easiest to use for an RTA novice?

Again I think this is subjective. For me, the true tank is very forgiving to Wick so I'd have to pick that one I think. Mark at nature vape does a video on wicking it.

Back
Top Bottom