What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What to buy next?

NoSCO

Hi guys and gals!

So obligatory newb alert first. Hopefully I'm putting this in the right forum, and my apologies if it should go elsewhere?

I'm a 20 year cigarette smoking veteran, and on a complete whim walked into a Vapouriz store 2 years ago and bought a Voltair pen. I fell in love with Millionaire's Menthol, and 2 years later here I still am with the same setup. Disaster struck about a year ago when the Voltair was discontinued, and now I can't find the coils for love nor money. Which is a shame, to say the least.

So it looks like it's time to move on. But move on to where?? I want to keep vaping the same juice, MTL, with a good throat hit. I'm not really into cloud chasing... its a cigarette that won't kill me as quickly. :) but despite being at this for 2 years, I'm still a clueless newb. I like the setup I have, but it can't continue. Any help you guys can give would be great.

I like the Innokin Proton (visually!), but would this suit me?

Heeeeeelp!

Hi NoSCO. Innokin Proton is sub ohm, cloud chucking device and not suitable for MTL vaping. For an MTL kit I would suggest the Innokin Kroma A /Zenith kit. There are also tons of various pen style devices if you want to stick to the simplicity of that format.

Thanks Rew, I appreciate your help! I wanted to get something a bit more 'geeky', hence the attraction to the Proton. It does say it can handle non sub-ohm, but it seems all the pre-built coils are all subs so I guess that's out as all a bit too complicated for now.

I'll check out the ones you suggested!

Have a great Sunday :) and thanks again.

A Innokin Prism T20-S tank or a Aspire Nautilus 2 tank or my new fav the Aspire Nautilus mini (with a cool metal covered sleeve,worth the extra cost) all MTL tanks and all stock coils of various ohms available.
As for the mod a Zelos or EZwatt or cool fire iv,cool fire iv plus

Thanks Rew, I appreciate your help! I wanted to get something a bit more 'geeky', hence the attraction to the Proton. It does say it can handle non sub-ohm, but it seems all the pre-built coils are all subs so I guess that's out as all a bit too complicated for now.

I'll check out the ones you suggested!

Have a great Sunday :) and thanks again.

If you're still not sure, ask as many questions as you like. By the way, officially your first post should be in New User Intoductions at the top of the forum main page. Its not a big deal and I didn't do that either for my first post.

Hi there and welcome to the MTL section of the forum. Rather than cause confusion by suggesting other bits of kit, I'll happily agree with what has been said before. For the price the suggestions are reasonable, the Kroma is a bit more versatile in my eyes.

Hey, NoSCO, usually MTL are in 80-110W are the best output wattage, as the Innokin Proton maximum power is 235W.
you can choose the Vaporesso Armour Pro 100W, with fast firing speed and stylish apperance..
:22::22::22:

Back
Top Bottom