What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What makes a good tank?

Only just read through this thread and it's really interesting to see what others look for in a tank. For me it is the draw that's important it needs to be sharp if that makes sense, I don't like a silent draw either I love to hear a crackle when I fire it. I have lots and lots of MTL tanks which I swop between a lot, the Spica Pro is by far my favorite and I love the Keas Alladin the draw is superb but there are others I like too, I hate leaks they drive me mad!!

I think I am the same as you on draw @quincey43 . You can feel a concentrated jet of air hitting the coil. Gives nice crackle and usually makes for good flavour too.

After the mention of the Spica I’ve spent the morning filing down the 3 notch pin whilst watching the rugby. It’s finally giving me the airflow I like but, fek me, I feel like I’m brandishing a wand. Maybe, if I’m bored one day, I’ll get the helix? Shame it hurts my eyes and pico so much because it really does give a nice vaping experience.

The good tank is different for everybody, I thinl.
For me the good tank is bottom fill, have a good taste, easy to build, small size, but 5ml juice capacity, and the airflow is not changing in my pocket...

Back
Top Bottom