What's new

What else should I be looking at?

Take a look at the Squape E(c). 3 changeable decks and a number of different sized restrictors means it can do open DTL through to very restrictive MTL. Flavour is the best I've tasted from an MTL tank (although admittedly I'm mainly DTL so not tried many). It's extremely impressive so far and ive only just begun to explore what it can do.
I should have added that the Squape is bottom fill so it has to be removed from the tank to fill but I don't find it a hassle.

I exclusively use the Kayfun Prime for MTL, i'm also a bit stumped as to where the "hassle" to fill it comes from (and i'm through more than a gallon of RY Whore alone with it at 2ml capacity - so i filled it quite often in the last 10 months). It's closing the juice flow, open the top cap. It's two turns on the tank itself which is done in less than a second, then unscrewing the topcap, which is another two turns. Fill it, top cap back on, twist the tank twice to fully open the JFC, done.

I'll be honest, i have never heard someone complain about the way you fill it with juice (which doesn't mean it is without flaws - just not in this regard).

2 more tanks for you to consider are - the Hussar, top fill, amazing for flavour, Coppervape clone is excellent. Taifun GT III, an airy MTL or restrictive DTL, flavour is excellent, Prsonally though I agree with others here, the Kayfun Prime is my choice of MTL tank and it's really easy to fill. You can get an extension piece for the Prime which increases the capacity to 4.5ml so you need to fill it less often.

Back
Top Bottom