What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What can TC offer an MTL Vaper?

And over the time I've been on here I've kind of settled happily into knowing exactly what I like and what suits ....... I may well have left it too late. I've become a dinosaur stick-in-the-mud. :8:

You like and enjoy vaping with power, I respect and appreciate that. I'm a geek tinkerer and I just canny help myself, but even I accept some things just aren't meant for TC. The Mod 101 for example just blows for TC so I run that in Power mode, likewise the Aegis Legend.

You like and enjoy vaping with power, I respect and appreciate that. I'm a geek tinkerer and I just canny help myself, but even I accept some things just aren't meant for TC. The Mod 101 for example just blows for TC so I run that in Power mode, likewise the Aegis Legend.
And that's the other side of me ........ and why, in spite of my doubts, I'm sitting here with some SS and a reel of NiFe30 ........ :2thumbsup:

LOL... next you'll be loading up the dani mini and the kayfun prime and extolling the virtues of TC.... or maybe that's in the alternate universe I seem to inhabit.

LOL... next you'll be loading up the dani mini and the kayfun prime and extolling the virtues of TC.... or maybe that's in the alternate universe I seem to inhabit.
Whoa there ....... :D

First job is to try to work out which of my (mostly old and very basic) mods is most likely to work well.

I'm loving Arctic Fox for TC control so if you happen to own an old Joyetech mod or similar on NFE Team's hardware list that could prove useful to you. :D

It's the geek in me coming out again...but I did buy a couple of mech tubes in the sales today just to prove I "do power" LOL

And it just so happens...

Eleaf:

• iStick TC100W, iStick TC200W, iStick QC 200W, iStick Power 80W, iStick Tria;
  • Pico 75W, Pico Mega, Pico Dual, Pico RDTA, Pico 25, iStick Pico 21700;
  • Aster, Elitar Pipe, iKonn220

I have some SS and Nife here as well .. just need to be arsed to give it a go ... will probably try it with the True Tank and Le Petite box

Back
Top Bottom