What's new

What can TC offer an MTL Vaper?

I think this might be a bit technical for this thread... @Crewella This veering off your intended direction?

@SteveV Can we take this conversation over to the other thread?
Honestly - it's fine and all good useful info.

And (with the exception of the Squid DB thread that had a specific purpose) I'm the last person who'd mind if it did. But thank you. :10:

Nah, I'd hate to hijack, did you watch the pbusardo video?
........ and I'm also making sure I don't take it as a 'too technical for your little blonde head' comment ...... though I'm not sure I can resist the comedy value ........ :16:

Yes I did ..... but to be honest I just keep hearing more about avoiding dry hits ......

I'm beginning to think this is like an 'analogue versus digital' thing ........ I don't drive modern cars because I want to 'feel' that I'm driving the thing. I like old watches. I suspect TC is not for me. I kind of like the way I vape as it is and enjoy the ramp up .......... I take longer puffs if I want more heat and enjoy the build up ........ I think I'm a lost cause! ;)

I don't think it's meant as a "better" thing, just an attempt to create vape consistency though temperature limiting to avoid the nasties that can be given off when things get over-cooked. Experienced vapers like yourself are very acutely attuned to what their vape is giving them and know when to clean/recoil/rewick as appropriate.

I think it was intended to be simpler to do TC but the realities of implementing it are actually overly complex. I consider TC-v2 aka replay as evolv's second attempt at TC made simpler. Not owning a DNA device, this might be incorrect but I'm sure someone will be along at some point to explain the timeline and intent more accurately. :S

'too technical for your little blonde head'

No, not my game at all, I ain't a douche like that, but I think you know that already :D. I was more trying to keep the philosophy and technical side of it separate.

I don't think it's meant as a "better" thing, just an attempt to create vape consistency though temperature limiting to avoid the nasties that can be given off when things get over-cooked. Experienced vapers like yourself are very acutely attuned to what their vape is giving them and know when to clean/recoil/rewick as appropriate.

I think it was intended to be simpler to do TC but the realities of implementing it are actually overly complex. I consider TC-v2 aka replay as evolv's second attempt at TC made simpler. Not owning a DNA device, this might be incorrect but I'm sure someone will be along at some point to explain the timeline and intent more accurately. :S
I agree with you. I think it's partly that I've been vaping a while now, and partly that I'm an MTL vaper that gets through 3ml a day and doesn't go over 10 watts ........ not much gets 'overcooked' round 'ere and I'm more likely to rewick because the juice has been standing for too long in one of the 5 kits in use! :D

And over the time I've been on here I've kind of settled happily into knowing exactly what I like and what suits ....... I may well have left it too late. I've become a dinosaur stick-in-the-mud. :8:

Yer a bugger and it feeds my paranoia.... LOL
I'm sorry. :grouphug:

If it helps (and OH would be nodding fervently in agreement on this) ....... if I was genuinely pissed off you would be in absolutely no doubt about it. :16: :D

Back
Top Bottom