What's new

What can TC offer an MTL Vaper?

Clues in the link, 2015, still think the info is mostly relevant today :)

Clues in the link, 2015, still think the info is mostly relevant today :)
It kind of is .... and kind of isn't. It still seems to assume I'm sub ohm vaping and prone to dry hits, which nearly everything I read on TC seems to be based on.

BUT ...... I have been assured I might get better, or at least different, flavour ........ so my toes are heading for the water ...... if I coped with mesh I'm sure I can cope with TC! ;)

BUT ...... I have been assured I might get better, or at least different, flavour ........ so my toes are heading for the water ...... if I coped with mesh I'm sure I can cope with TC! ;)

Before I send you these coils I would like to state that I do not and would not make any claims about flavour. ;)

To be honest, I don't think you lose anything by the venture, other than time, I just thought I'd maybe spend a bit of time on it from the perspective of asking the kind of questions I hope we all had about TC and trying to understand it and it's benefits.

To be honest, I don't think you lose anything by the venture, other than time, I just thought I'd maybe spend a bit of time on it from the perspective of asking the kind of questions I hope we all had about TC and trying to understand it and it's benefits.
It clearly worked, you set me off ........ :P

Before I send you these coils I would like to state that I do not and would not make any claims about flavour. ;)
And I would not be ungrateful enough to complain even if you did ...... though I might whinge a bit ....... ;)

It clearly worked, you set me off ........ :P

TBH if I had the chance to clean up that thread I'd savage it, you just get to witness me being sidetracked by common things that , in the end, are irrelevant to TC, LOL

TBH if I had the chance to clean up that thread I'd savage it, you just get to witness me being sidetracked by common things that , in the end, are irrelevant to TC, LOL
Mebbe ....... but that's kind of the value? If you hadn't gone there ........ I probably would have! :8: :D

See ........ this is my problem here. I understand why 'cloudier' vapers will value TC, but I never go over 11 watts and don't ever get dry hits .......... even with long draws (except on the Hastur mini at first). Is that the only benefit of TC?

I really appreciate your input ........ and I'm not trying to be difficult, but if all it has to offer is less likelihood of a dry hit that I never get anyway ........ I'm not feeling the need to rush out and buy a load of different wires just for the hell of it? :D

tc is all i use now on mi regulated devices having the ability to adjust the temperature is great for fine tuning the taste of the juice some flavours pop when they are cooking at higher temps others fade

I tried it for a wee while a month or so ago. Mind I was saying you should try it out? But to be honest it was very brief. I’m back in power mode again. Maybe this thread will prompt me to do it again.

I don’t think there’s any difference in flavour. The difference I noticed was a very steady, flat stream of vapour. Which I found a bit strange at first.

Back
Top Bottom