What's new

Vinci users

eyeball kid

Legend
Not strictly mtl as it's a Jack of all trades but a heads up.
The coils for the vaporesso target pm 80 fit perfectly and thank the lordy, they don't seep liquid. Early days but these seem bone dry. Great quality and the seals are sound as a pound.
That's all.

Thanks! That's good to know eyeball :)

I have 3 things on my purchase list they i want ro get.......

Vaporesso pm80
Uwell crown pod
Artery Nuggett

Mines staying dry so far using the mechlyfe rba 2.5mm id with coil legs down. Tried it 1st with legs up so the coil was closer to air hole and got leaking from rba air intake, I think coil was to close to air hole and posts maybe 2mm would work better with legs up.

Not strictly mtl as it's a Jack of all trades but a heads up.
The coils for the vaporesso target pm 80 fit perfectly and thank the lordy, they don't seep liquid. Early days but these seem bone dry. Great quality and the seals are sound as a pound.
That's all.
No good for MTL though...binned my pods just use as a mod now with 510 adapter.

There’s a new one coming called Vinci Air. There’s a very short video of of it on their Twitter, I’d post a link if I could but I can’t

Did you try the 1.2ohm coils. Definitely mtl. Maybe not nats arse tight for my style but certainly mtl.

With the mechlife rta it’s pretty good Mtl tbh

the 1.2 coils are pretty good as well

I also like the .8s for some juice - namely the cola range

Yes mate..mine kept leaking..just did not do it for me unfortunately..moved on now to a Blip..
Now that’s a decent vape..bit chunky but it does it..and of course my favourite Z coils.

Back
Top Bottom