What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vaporesso GTX One MTL Kit

rew

Olympian
If you would prefer the new Vaporesso GTX coils in a tank, well now you can. Comes with 0.8 & 1.2 ohm coils. Interestingly it is an 18mm tank. comes with a 2000 MAH mod.

https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/gtx-one

vaporesso-gtx-one.jpg

Just noticed that one of the included coils will be a 1.2 ohm mesh coil. Yes, mesh. Interested to try that.

I like the GTX coils. Interested to try them in a tank with proper airflow adjustment.
Just ordered Mrs kid a pm80 se to replace her vinci x. The problematic coils are driving her nuts.
her pm80 has been far less "drippy".
Such a shame. They need to up the coil quality (voopoo) before the drag pod mod hits as it's going to be popular and leaky coils will really piss folk off.
I suspect my collection of mtl.gtx coils is limping it's way over. I've had a few calls from dhl China (always a joy at 04:30) but sadly my Mandarin/Cantonese isn't up to the level of comprehending wtf they're telling me, lol.

Back
Top Bottom