What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA

scumbag

Postman
Will come as stainless, gold or black and 3ml capacity. I’m not 100% sure but I think it comes with the different air cube adapter and 5ml tank included (it should really).

What you guys think? If like me, you have been holding off on the Hastur Mini and Savour RTA’s then this might be the one. Definitely more interesting than those imo and if that drip tip is the same as the Galaxies RDA then I can say for sure its the best drip tip for mtl Ive tried so far.

Decent review here -

I've just ordered this tank. Anyone care to chirp in on this tank? Currently using the Hastur and love that tank.

I have two of the Galaxies, one of my favorite MTL tanks, the air flow options is good, flavour spot on and a very comfortable drip tip. I have them on the go every day along with one or two other favorite tanks. I'm sure you won't be dissapointed!!

Mine arrives today. I got it after buying 2 galaxies RDTA's to use on squonkers.

Back
Top Bottom