What's new

Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTA juice getting into driptip?

I have two Galaxies and have to say never had a problem with either of them, the only thing I do is have the cotton fairly tight in the coil and thin out the ends so it's not stuffed into the juice wells. They are fast becoming my tanks I use the most with both 50/50 and 70/30 juice, that is beside my Spico Pro which is most certainly my very favorite tank!!

I've got the RDTA, which I love and I've not had this problem with, but not tried the RTA.

I've got the RDTA, which I love and I've not had this problem with, but not tried the RTA.
Since your gushing about RDTA convinced me to put it onto "to buy" list, I am going to do the same. RTA is really good, plenty of airflow options (and I like it really tight [emoji2] ), easy build and topfill, excellent flavour. Get one - you won't regret it[emoji14]

Thanks. I'll try more cotton in the coil next time it makes sense [emoji4]
I have two Galaxies and have to say never had a problem with either of them, the only thing I do is have the cotton fairly tight in the coil and thin out the ends so it's not stuffed into the juice wells. They are fast becoming my tanks I use the most with both 50/50 and 70/30 juice, that is beside my Spico Pro which is most certainly my very favorite tank!!

Since your gushing about RDTA convinced me to put it onto "to buy" list, I am going to do the same. RTA is really good, plenty of airflow options (and I like it really tight [emoji2] ), easy build and topfill, excellent flavour. Get one - you won't regret it[emoji14]
Did I gush ....... :8::p

200.gif

REally like this rdta but it has so small liquid tank and i don't use squonk at all.But still this rdta is awesome

Never had any significant problems with mine. (Just not that keen on the way the airflow adjustment works). I have always had tobaccos in mine... but just last night rewicked it, 28 AWG Ni80 coming out at 1.2 ohms, and filled it up with some dinner ladies lemon tart Nic salts... and nom nom... the flavour is right there

Yeah flavour wise it's amazing. I thought the airflow would annoy me but it doesn't bother me too much... Still getting juice making its way into the driptip even using tighter cotton in the coil. It is my favourite tank to date regardless of that, just not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Saying that just got the Ammit MTL today, jury is still out on that one but it's promising
Never had any significant problems with mine. (Just not that keen on the way the airflow adjustment works). I have always had tobaccos in mine... but just last night rewicked it, 28 AWG Ni80 coming out at 1.2 ohms, and filled it up with some dinner ladies lemon tart Nic salts... and nom nom... the flavour is right there

Could anyone post a pic of their build in the Galaxies... Might give me some pointers as to what I'm doing wrong?

Back
Top Bottom