What's new

Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA

I'm on my second included coil, 2.5mm ni80 coming in at 0.86ohms Love this rdta. Was going to go with some 2.5mm Id kanthal flatwire for my next build at around 1.1 ohms. Any other ideas?

I wasn't overly keen on the included coils. Ive recently gone up to 3mm coil and its really brought this to life for me. I prefer SS builds as I just prefer the flavour. Could be all in my head but I do. Currently I have a 3mm SS at 0.7 ohms (was a bit of an error if im honest as don't usually go that low) in my Pico Squeeze and its wonderful with a certain custard slice. Have a fiddle with the internal air thingies too as that has some interesting effects on flavour

I wasn't overly keen on the included coils. Ive recently gone up to 3mm coil and its really brought this to life for me. I prefer SS builds as I just prefer the flavour. Could be all in my head but I do. Currently I have a 3mm SS at 0.7 ohms (was a bit of an error if im honest as don't usually go that low) in my Pico Squeeze and its wonderful with a certain custard slice. Have a fiddle with the internal air thingies too as that has some interesting effects on flavour

I'll have a play tomorrow. Only currently have 28g or 24g kanthal. Slightly worried about building lower than 0.8 as I'm running it with 18350s. I can just about get it to last me a day on two batteries.

I have the internal air flow open about 2 quarter turns.

Back
Top Bottom