POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA

Discussion in 'Mouth to Lung Vaping' started by Crewella, Sep 16, 2018.

1. dsm12475

dsm12475 Postman

Picked one of these up today and first build using their coil 0.8 at 12.5w is very nice,im surprised how smooth the draw is,Normally use a hastur rta but if this one continues this will be my new fav. I used a cheap club tobacco flavour from vape club and in my zenith it was just ok,but in this its actually very nice.

• Like Like x 3
  2. dsm12475

dsm12475 Postman

Perfect fit for my little squonker as well,think this will get more use than the pod next to it.Only downsize is gonna have to get a black one.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Totenkopf

Totenkopf Postman

Got my recently really cool RDTA
    PicsArt_09-26-11.07.35.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Tobytyke

Tobytyke Achiever

I’m gonna pull the pin on one of these on the back of your reviews @Crewella @eyeball kid.
    Just had a look on FT and it’s showing a TPD version and a normal version. Both appear to be same specs and same price. Any ideas ?? Anyway added 1 to basket and MAP code makes it roughly $21 so that’s fab. Can’t seem to find it much cheaper than £25 or so in the UK then most need postage adding on as well.
    Anyway, thanks for the time you took to review it, albeit a while ago now.

https://www.fasttech.com/search?Vapefly galaxies rdta

Lee

5. ObiWanVaponi

ObiWanVaponi Achiever

I expect the TPD compliant version has a big label on the box saying its TPD compliant. Usually an arse-covering exercise by the international suppliers really.
    BTW I got one of these a few months ago and its very good, am thinking of getting another. :2thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
    • Thank Thank x 1
  6. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

Glad you like it bud.
    Makes squonking so easy. Plus it's extremely good. I mean really good and massively underrated.
    Cthulhu have said they are making a rdta version of there mtl rda which should also be fantastic.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Discomatt

Discomatt Achiever

I hope more squonk RDAs will be designed in this way as it really does take all the guesswork out of it. Love mine!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tilde

Tilde Postman

I'm on my second included coil, 2.5mm ni80 coming in at 0.86ohms Love this rdta. Was going to go with some 2.5mm Id kanthal flatwire for my next build at around 1.1 ohms. Any other ideas?

9. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

I've had one of these for a few years and its been great. Can be blocked and single coiled with a tight mtl draw or opened up to two coil dtl. You even get a big drip tip or a 510 top that takes a mtl tip.
    Really been a workhorse. Sadly they only seem to have the cheaper option in stock currently and I don't know what the.quality is like.

10. Discomatt

Discomatt Achiever

Sure you got the right thread buddy?