What's new

Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA

Crewella

Olympian
I've always rather liked MTL RDTAs, I love the Corolla and the Fodi F2 ........ so when I got a chance to get my hands on one of these I was chuffed. And hopeful. And bugger me, it's good.

I've tried a few really good MTL atties in the last few months, but this worked perfectly for me .... straight out of the box. The Berserker Mini I had struggles with the top o-rings before it behaved, the Hastur Mini is a bit fussier on the wicking than I'd like, but this ..... this I just built it with my usual 28 AWG 2.5mm 7/8 wrap 1.3 ohm kanthal coil, wicked it ............ and enjoyed it. And the flavour is right up there with them. Wow!!

It's also got a really intelligent (well at least I think so) way of solving the airflow options. You get the usual options of various holes both side or one side only on the cap, but you also get the option of loosening hex screws to direct more air either side of the coil on the deck. Simple to use too and the draw will go Nauti-tight on a single small hole, though I found it best with the smallest open on each side.

I loved the filling valve on the deck as well - much better than just a hole or those annoying rubber bungs on the Fodi F2.

I've only been using it today ....... but so far at least I really, REALLY like this. I might be the only person in the world that this appeals to, I've not heard much fuss made about it .......... but I love it! :2thumbsup:

P1170330.JPG

Great short review, and I can assure you that you're not the only one liking it! :)

Attachments

• DSC_0087_shrunk.JPG
    DSC_0087_shrunk.JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 108
I bought the rda and was impressed by it, ordered the rdta and it arrived yesterday ... not tried it yet, looking forward to giving it a go :)

Indeed I think I would too, this is squonkable too right?
Yes it comes with a squonk pin. Though ........ to be honest ........... I'm still a bit baffled as to why you might need a tank AND a squonk bottle ........... but mebbe that's just me ........ ?:blondmoment:

Back
Top Bottom