What's new

Vapefly Brunhilde MTL Rta

I'm just mulling over wire atmo, can't decide between NiFe or SS. Need to think on what it'll live on, I bought a wee Notion tube so I might build for that.

Think I've got the coil too low, bit of a gurgely bugger. Not helped by trying to fill it in the airhole...

That was a bit of a battle, but finally sussed it to stop the gurgling... wick needs to be thicker than you'd imagine and length cut to the lower o-ring on the side of the base. Finally no gurgle. Gleaned that from reading @Vapaneezer Scrooge review where he did battle with the wick's over-saturating too :S

That was a bit of a battle, but finally sussed it to stop the gurgling... wick needs to be thicker than you'd imagine and length cut to the lower o-ring on the side of the base. Finally no gurgle. Gleaned that from reading @Vapaneezer Scrooge review where he did battle with the wick's over-saturating too :S

Yes it definitely needs to be quite thick. TGIF included cotton works quite well. Fold it in to the top of the steel wire ropes. I filled through the Air hole once!!

The white resin kit arrived yesterday. I must admit I thought it would have a bit of black swirl in it also. It’s quite subtle but picks up some white.
View attachment 215644
almost identical twins
IMG_20200602_194716.jpg

i had a huge gap between tank and mod so cut up a old white silicone phone case. Also means I can line up tank decorations with mod.
IMG_20200602_194829.jpg

i put the 1.2 insert in and have the outer airflow 3/4 closed off. Think ill try the 0.8 next time.

almost identical twins
View attachment 219662
i had a huge gap between tank and mod so cut up a old white silicone phone case. Also means I can line up tank decorations with mod.
View attachment 219663
i put the 1.2 insert in and have the outer airflow 3/4 closed off. Think ill try the 0.8 next time.

Looks good. Yes we are twinning. I’ve not gone smaller. I used the biggest one and I’ve done a bit RDTL. It works quite well. Prefer the 1.2 though.

Looks good. Yes we are twinning. I’ve not gone smaller. I used the biggest one and I’ve done a bit RDTL. It works quite well. Prefer the 1.2 though.
I want to try RDL with it sometime aswell. I only have 1 DL set up but do so little DL a shortfill lasts me about a month.

I want to try RDL with it sometime aswell. I only have 1 DL set up but do so little DL a shortfill lasts me about a month.

Yes me too. I used to quite a bit, I still like a blast now and again. Mainly in summer, strangely. It does it quite well.

I recently became the owner of Brunhilde.
At first glance, I liked this tank. I like its design, workmanship. The most important element of MTL tanks is replaceable air nozzles.
I was annoyed by a small feature: occasionally gurgling sounds from the air duct were heard.
The cause of the problem is condensation of liquid flowing into the duct from the flat area of the air pin.
The solution is known - to raise the orifice of the jet above the flat surface of the air pin.
After revising the jet, I am completely satisfied!!!
upload_2020-11-22_20-48-47.png

upload_2020-11-22_20-49-25.png

Brunhilde is my favorite tank now (but not sure if it's forever :))

Back
Top Bottom