What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapefly Brunhilde MTL Rta

All built and ready to go on the Ambition Mods Easy

upload_2020-5-11_18-43-43.jpeg

First impressions are very good. Really easy to build and get up and running. Wicks like a charm and flavour is really good. No complaints. I have one of the supplied coils in at the moment. Will probably change this for a 27g kanthal coil for a slightly faster ramp up.
What height do you have your coil @Coolie27 ?

First impressions are very good. Really easy to build and get up and running. Wicks like a charm and flavour is really good. No complaints. I have one of the supplied coils in at the moment. Will probably change this for a 27g kanthal coil for a slightly faster ramp up.
What height do you have your coil @Coolie27 ?

Quite high. As in peeping above the posts. The amount of cotton pulls it down a little. Same as @Vapaneezer Scrooge’s review. I also followed DJLSB Vapes video to the letter. I used the 2nd smallest airflow insert. I’m no expert in these matters. Glad you like it though. I might use the largest air hole next for a bit of Restricted DTL.

Quite high. As in peeping above the posts. The amount of cotton pulls it down a little. Same as @Vapaneezer Scrooge’s review. I also followed DJLSB Vapes video to the letter. I used the 2nd smallest airflow insert. I’m no expert in these matters. Glad you like it though. I might use the largest air hole next for a bit of Restricted DTL.

Cheers. I don't do DL but am interested to know what it can do.

Cheers. I don't do DL but am interested to know what it can do.

I haven’t had a proper play with it to be honest. The 2 have been permanently filled with egg-nog and pear Brulèe. Must try different coils and a little change of the Airflow. It’s certainly flavoursome. I’m tempted to get another In black and a black swag 2. They go so well. Hope you’re still enjoying it. [emoji106]

I changed things up a bit and used the largest airflow restrictor 2.5 mm for a bit of restricted DTL. Used the supplied coil and ramped up the wattage to a heady 26 watts. The coil can take 35 watts. Gets a little bit warm though. Filled with Zap high VG snow pear. It’s lovely and flavourful.

I am surprised seeing you guys only just getting your hands on that tank.
I have had mine for probably 6 months or so . Though , I'll be interesting reading your findings .
At the moment this isn't my favourite one to go . And that is , because the flavour I get out of it is a bit too much . Not only that , but a liquid base ( vg Pg ) it's also ' amplified ' . That is with every juice I've tried .
Overall it's not too bad , but maybe I am doing something wrong ?
I use 2.5 coil and around 14-17 watt .

Well, it's landed \o/

Absolutely fecked from being out in the garden and my thumbs throbbing from grasping a nettle. Surrendered to the bastid until tomorrow, then it's getting evicted.
Indoors now and a cool drink then I might just attempt a wee build :)

I am surprised seeing you guys only just getting your hands on that tank.

Wasn't that mad for it to be honest having experienced the dry-hit from hell by it's big brother, finally succumbed for the princely sum of $19.

Back
Top Bottom