What's new

Vapefly Brunhilde MTL Rta

Coolie27

Achiever
Evening all, has anyone got this tank. I know it’s a bit on the large side! Any thoughts from the Apes. Will it be tricky to get right? I’ve Watched a couple of reviews. Thought I’d check here. Found it on Vapesourcing for about £23 posted. It’s still quite pricey in the U.K. Cheers.

I tried the DTL version and have now moved it on. I'll be hard passing on this one.

On reflection I have to add, if you fancy it, have at it bud, I'm still recovering from choking down a fireball I got off the DTL version which kinda taints my view.

On reflection I have to add, if you fancy it, have at it bud, I'm still recovering from choking down a fireball I got off the DTL version which kinda taints my view.

Been around the t’internet world in search of it. I feel attached to it now I’ve found the best price [emoji3]

Cheers- I’m invested now as I’ve been looking since Thursday. I owe it to myself for the net trailing. I’ve seen the Gunmetal on grey haze with discount £27. Vaping101 have it too, only 2ml though. I’m after the 5ml.

Let us know what you think of it if you take the plunge.

Back
Top Bottom