What's new

Vandyvape Beserker MTL RTA V1.5

I've got one on the way bought with the Fasttech 15% off. I think MAP would have got it cheaper but couldn't be bothered doing two separate orders. I'm a Berseker fan and knew sooner or later I would buy one.

I've got one on the way bought with the Fasttech 15% off. I think MAP would have got it cheaper but couldn't be bothered doing two separate orders. I'm a Berseker fan and knew sooner or later I would buy one.

I think you will be happy with the changes and evolution.

I think you will be happy with the changes and evolution.

Looking forward to it arriving. It's shipped, not holding my breath until the new year. I watched DLS vapes' review. He said it floods a bit with the new topfill but seemed to like it. I got into the habit of bottom filling them and got used to it.

I love it. Worked in a south indian restaurant for a couple of years. Got some good hints from the chef and learned quite a bit. Coconut, curry leaves, green chillis and cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and black mustard are the kingpins. And his secret ingredient was aijwain seeds.
Nice. My best mate when growing up was of Indian descent and his mum made the most incredible food so I learned everything I could at her table. Make a fair few mean dishes myself.
As for the berserker. I've one on the way I bought and as long as it's as good as the original, I'm sure I will find a mod for it.

I still use my 'zerker minis most days ....... the only reason I've not gone for this is, as @rew pointed out, the size ........ I'm hoping for the mini version ........ :51:

Still have the v1 as a backup on the vgod mainly to keep the Mrs away from my main, but the v1 has taken over a year now to perfect use but is super rewarding and tastes great, I’ve had trouble sourcing rebuild kits as especially the top full o rings are shagged and i struggle to fill it without my little ceramic tweezer/coil grips

Back
Top Bottom