What's new

Vandyvape Beserker MTL RTA V1.5

Sounds a bit spicy but 24mm will make me give pause to see if a 22mm one makes an appearance.

Everyone will need to get mixing up a coconut, cardamom and almond blend for their kormas. One drop FA condensed milk per 10ml will add the adequate creaminess.

Had a browse on the vandyvape website comparing the v1.0 to the v1.5, seems they've done away with the 0.8mm hole... I'm out.

Everyone will need to get mixing up a coconut, cardamom and almond blend for their kormas. One drop FA condensed milk per 10ml will add the adequate creaminess.

Can’t stand a korma but I suppose it sounds better than the ‘Vandy Vape saag aloo’ or the ‘Vandy Vape peshwari naan’

Sorry to disappoint you all, but I made the Korma up. Just thought they might tone things down for the next tank.

Can’t stand a korma but I suppose it sounds better than the ‘Vandy Vape saag aloo’ or the ‘Vandy Vape peshwari naan’

South Indian kormas are excellent, coconut instead of cream, nicely spiced and not sickeningly sweet like hose British ones.

Back
Top Bottom