What's new

Vandy Vape BSKR MTL Starter Kit

I think the new Lost Vape pod is going to be the winner .... looks bloody great and has replay.

I looks almost identical to the Zeltu :hmm: I'm not sure about the aesthetics of either, they remind me a bit of fag packets :oops2:

I looks almost identical to the Zeltu :hmm: I'm not sure about the aesthetics of either, they remind me a bit of fag packets :oops2:

Do mods remind you of fag packets? I have a zeltu, and your comment is the first time I’ve thought about fag packets in relation to it in any way, and that thought was that no, it doesn’t look like a fag packet.

well... just think of it as an adjustable wattage pod then... it has adjustable airflow too.

I like both those things.
Does such a lost vape thing exist. I'm so far out of it on pod systems. You could tell me it also shows netflix and I'd believe it.
I'm convinced mrs kid would get on with one. She liked the look of the justfog kiddie. Looked like a memory stick to me.

Do mods remind you of fag packets? I have a zeltu, and your comment is the first time I’ve thought about fag packets in relation to it in any way, and that thought was that no, it doesn’t look like a fag packet.

None of my mods remind me of fag packets. I haven't seen a Zeltu or Lost Vape Orion IRL, it's just an impression from the pics I've seen. I think the brushed metal on the Zeltu looks classy, I'm just not sure about the shape. It's irrelevant anyway, 'cos I'm skint :(

@eyeball kid Have a look at this.

None of my mods remind me of fag packets. I haven't seen a Zeltu or Lost Vape Orion IRL, it's just an impression from the pics I've seen. I think the brushed metal on the Zeltu looks classy, I'm just not sure about the shape. It's irrelevant anyway, 'cos I'm skint :(

@eyeball kid Have a look at this.
Thanks Leni.
So I can't watch netflix on it but I can put a "breaker breaker rubber ducky" out on it.
I'm sorry but wtf. Looks like a walkie talkie.

Does such a lost vape thing exist. I'm so far out of it on pod systems. You could tell me it also shows netflix and I'd believe it.
I'm convinced mrs kid would get on with one. She liked the look of the justfog kiddie. Looked like a memory stick to me.

it does indeed...... one of the chinese vendors has posted about it already. It's more like a AIO box in the looks department but it uses actual pods. I guess it's a cross between something like a Bbox and a normal little pod.... it's going to be around $50 - $55 by the looks of it and has an Evolv board.

lv podz.JPG

Back
Top Bottom