What's new

Vandy Vape BSKR MTL Starter Kit

I’m still on the first one, after a week and a bit. It came with 2, a 1.6 and 1.2Ω.

They look quite solid so not sure how easy it will be to get them apart, but I will try once this one goes dud.

That sounds encouraging about the lifespan of the pods. Will patiently wait for an update.

That would be the one I would go for. Was waiting to see if anyone could rebuild the pods. how are they lasting by the way?
Mine is still on the first pod too. Looking at it, you'd have to break open the pod to re-coil .... and I'm not too sure how well it would fit back together again TBH. I will try though, when this coil finally gives up the ghost.

I've decided I won't use the Zeltu enough for it to really matter ..... it's for nic salts stealth vaping specifically. :)

I’m only using lightly flavoured liquid in it, and am confident they will last a while. The same pod has been in my suorin for about a month now and is fine with the same kinds of liquid and moderate use. Probably 2% flavour on average, and clear.

Get regular nic in the zeltu, honestly it’s great. I think with only using salt liquids you might miss out on some of it’s potential.

I am using my Zeltu with Chiricahua and still on my first pod. It's not my main device but has been used daily since I got it.

I think the new Lost Vape pod is going to be the winner .... looks bloody great and has replay.

I don’t understand what replay is all about. It seems pointless to me, the vape items I use that don’t have replay work fine.

I don’t understand what replay is all about. It seems pointless to me, the vape items I use that don’t have replay work fine.

well... just think of it as an adjustable wattage pod then... it has adjustable airflow too.

I like both those things.

Ah ok, I can see how that might have an appeal. I can’t think that I’ve ever felt a need to adjust the wattage on my pods. Adjustable airflow is definitely useful.

Back
Top Bottom