What's new

Vafefly Galaxies MTL starter kit

rew

Olympian
Another reiteration of the Galaxies with a stock coil. Diameter is 19mm. 1400 MAH battery with 3 power level settings. Apparently it's pretty good.

Might be worth a look as I heard very good things about their Nicholas stock coil MTL tank. Haven't watched the video yet so for all I know that may be the tank that comes with it.

I'll give it a watch later tonight.

Got one of these a few days ago and the flavour from this little tank is very good,better than my zenith.Ive only used the 0.6 coil so far and still havent tried the mesh one.So far ive used a 50vg and 70vg and no wicking problems at 17 watts. Wondering if the 0.6 is the same original nicolas coil or a new one?

Interesting. When I did stock coils, the Nicolas was my best tank by far, and I still use it as a back up sometimes. Now I'm using the Galaxies RTA a lot. Vapefly seem to do MTL really well, shame they don't do more of it. I'd like to see them do a smaller RTA something like the Hastur Mini.

Interesting. When I did stock coils, the Nicolas was my best tank by far, and I still use it as a back up sometimes. Now I'm using the Galaxies RTA a lot. Vapefly seem to do MTL really well, shame they don't do more of it. I'd like to see them do a smaller RTA something like the Hastur Mini.
You need to try the Galaxies MTL RDTA ....... ;)

You need to try the Galaxies MTL RDTA ....... ;)

(Googles...) The sqonker one? I never saw that before. It looks nice, but I haven't managed to muster much interest in the squoking scene so far, seems like too much faff and hassle.

(Googles...) The sqonker one? I never saw that before. It looks nice, but I haven't managed to muster much interest in the squoking scene so far, seems like too much faff and hassle.
You CAN squonk with it .......... but I'm not much for squonking either - I just run mine on a mod without the squonk pin, usually on a Pico.

Can you just ignore the sqonk-pipe? It's doesn't get messed up with juice or anything if you knock it over?

Can you just ignore the sqonk-pipe? It's doesn't get messed up with juice or anything if you knock it over?
No, it comes with both pins and mine came with the regular pin fitted and the squonk option pin in a baggie. :)

Ah ok, that sounds more interesting. I find the AFC on the galaxies RTA to be a bit of a PITA, but otherwise I really like it.

I will look into it when I'm a bit flusher! Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom