What's new

True vs Hastur Mini vs Berserker V2 vs Pioneer

that new pico looks ridiculous.
I'm trying to get my head round the 'flange' bit ............... makes me think of a pedal bin. :D

I'm allergic to overhang, and it probably won't fit in my Pico holster for work ............... but I'm still likely to bite. :8:

I don’t like the flange :17: It’s like they’ve taken the original classic and bastardised it :( They’ve already released the Pico 25 for larger tanks, so there’s no need for this weird shaped version, phhht o_O

People like the pico but there not selling as well now days, people like bigger tanks we need to make one to fot bigger tanks.

but boss what will we do with the 500,000 pico chasis we already have gathering dust?

we can just put a bigger top and bottom plate on them and sell them as a all new pico, no one will know.

boss you're a cun cunning genius

I'm trying to get my head round the 'flange' bit ............... makes me think of a pedal bin. :D

I'm allergic to overhang, and it probably won't fit in my Pico holster for work ............... but I'm still likely to bite. :8:

you should embrace overhang. it can be quite stylish. definitely
better than having a mod with built in overhang. how will it look with a 22mm tank on it? ridiculous.

you should embrace overhang. it can be quite stylish. definitely
better than having a mod with built in overhang. how will it look with a 22mm tank on it? ridiculous.
I don't give a feck if it's stylish if it offends me! :D

......... and I'm still wondering about that ................

I search for pico plus I get this...

Now that's a mod! Analogue controls. Big clicky fire button on the front. Fully portable. Battery life must be awesome.

upload_2021-5-17_11-16-57.png

Back
Top Bottom