What's new

Tripod or Kaifun Lite 2019

So, I went for the Kayfun Lite in the end. It arrived today. After some build and wick battling (the deck is TINY and my eyesight was struggling a bit) I’ve got it set up with a lovely build and some Cotswold Vapour Beaum Custard.

It’s an absolutely gorgeous vape!

Thanks to all for the advice and help.
Make sure you grab the xs centre pins. Stops any unsightly leaks from the 510 and gives a silky smooth draw. I think sr vapes have some for eight quid until creme reopen.

For the record, I didn't like the tripod. Really thought I would, swapped mine for a black 24mm lite.

Your more fluent in kraut than me, but that seems like in stock to me.
All I remember is that whenever the German tv channels I watched in hotel rooms advertised a metal album it was always. "Das Heavy"
https://www.ecig-hardware.de/Atmizoo-Tripod-RTA-silver-matt
The Jeeeermans don’t like posting us anything. At least none of the stores I used to use will send me anything anymore. TPD innit.

5BC7F214-FC75-4934-BA4E-EA4435810DC5.jpeg

Last edited:
Any excuse for revenge eh.
Apologies bud.
I got a Dwarv...or Dvarw...or Drvwa...or whatever FL anyway, so there's no urgency. Atmizoo say it's restocking around about now and I like to buy from them direct anyhoo as they're awesome. For my money the Tripod is the single best looking atty going, ev en if I don't get on with it it'll be staying on the desk just to look at :D

I got a Dwarv...or Dvarw...or Drvwa...or whatever FL anyway, so there's no urgency. Atmizoo say it's restocking around about now and I like to buy from them direct anyhoo as they're awesome. For my money the Tripod is the single best looking atty going, ev en if I don't get on with it it'll be staying on the desk just to look at :D
It caught my eye for sure.
I do love the dvarws, vape beautifully, look stunning to my eye's but I'm just to idle now I've got the lites to star around with the chamber/wick collars.
If your after something tighter (you know I like it tight)
The pandora is definitely worth breaking your prc ban.

It caught my eye for sure.
I do love the dvarws, vape beautifully, look stunning to my eye's but I'm just to idle now I've got the lites to star around with the chamber/wick collars.
If your after something tighter (you know I like it tight)
The pandora is definitely worth breaking your prc ban.
I like it as loose as a tanked up valley girl hitting the bright lights of Merthyr on a Friday night.

I like it as loose as a tanked up valley girl hitting the bright lights of Merthyr on a Friday night.
I know you do fella. It's what keeps me on favour with you. A keen eye and loose sphincter.
Todd's new tank looks good with the vin diesel kids (or whatever the name is, they made the soul rda which I love ).
Looks very eden mods.

Back
Top Bottom