What's new

Trillium with Anyvape adaptor.

God this tank is frustrating ..... how are you supposed to get the nautilus coil adapter out of the base if you want to go back?

Mmmm I think it's a little finger and twist job. I'm about to try the same. Just had the RBA delivered. Going to try it as it comes coiled and wicked before attempting a MTL build. Let me know how you managed it.

Mmmm I think it's a little finger and twist job. I'm about to try the same. Just had the RBA delivered. Going to try it as it comes coiled and wicked before attempting a MTL build. Let me know how you managed it.

I don't think I can, it's in there tight, they should have put little grooves to put tweezers, a screwdriver or something in. I thought it would just come out with the coil but there's no chance of that.

I guess I should have cranked it up tight on the coil before putting it in ... no fucking instructions though.

not having a stop on the AFC makes it a right pain to open too.

... do you know how to get the base apart @Coolie27 ? I think I could turn it out from the inside easy enough probably.

... do you know how to get the base apart @Coolie27 ? I think I could turn it out from the inside easy enough probably.

There is a video somewhere I’ve watched it. British reviewer who wears a hat? Cockney accent. I think he stripped it down

Back
Top Bottom