POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Trillium stock coil mtl ?.

Discussion in 'Mouth to Lung Vaping' started by eyeball kid, Jun 13, 2018.

1. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

Anyone who liked the design of the rose v3 but prefered stock coils may want to look at the stock coil adapter for the eden trillium. It allows the use of nautilus/mini triton/nautilus 2 coils.

https://www.cremedevape.com/epages/...jectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/EDEN-29

May also be worth looking at if anyone enjoys any of the many tanks that accept Atlantis style coils and wanted a decent mtl option.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nuromanzer

Nuromanzer Postman

I may need to dust mine off - did not use it much with Atlantis coils - to small of a capacity for DL. I prefer nautilus coils in these tanks. Cheers for the heads up

• Like Like x 1
  3. Simon G

Simon G Legend

Interesting ..... to be honest I'd be more tempted towards the tank to use full size Triton 1.8 ohm coils, nautilus coils would make this a bit pointless for me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

Yeah the sxk version seems good quality but to be honest the genuine isn't hugely expensive for eden.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jon The Vape

Jon The Vape Achiever

Just picked a clone one up in the classies, with the Aspire nautilus adapter fitted and nautilus 0.8 ohm coils, with airflow closed down it's on a par with the Doggystyle for flavour and draw, without the pita of taking apart to fill.

• Like Like x 1
  6. mojo1

mojo1 Postman

For a decent MTL vape try the eleaf ecml .75 ohm coils. You can get em for a fiver on fasttech

• Like Like x 1
  7. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Legend

The sxk clones are dirt cheap on ft currently if you need a spare. (I mean dirt cheap too, just over a fiver)

• Like Like x 1