What's new

Top mtl poll

Mtl top flavour/2 choices

• Total voters

alexzax03

Postman
Post your number of own attys and each juice which suits best if you have the patience.

How come no MD hellvape :)?
I think it’s no use, every site has it. What about the users!? I don’t want marketing attys, i don’t say it’s bad, but as long as 3-4 sites mention it, i don’t think i need to do it too.users can choose last option and put it in comments, who’s searching for mtl will obviously read the comments.

Hard choice to make, some great atties in that list. 2 very best imho are the berserker 2 and the full size hastur.

I own about 40 atties and they're all best with my own juice. Commercially made juice choice would have to be anything from manabush.

Hard choice to make, some great atties in that list. 2 very best imho are the berserker 2 and the full size hastur.

I own about 40 atties and they're all best with my own juice. Commercially made juice choice would have to be anything from manabush.
In Rou i have few premium ejuice, and all of them are out of stock. ps: post atty and ejuice, that’s all. No need for useless posts such as mine.

the three tanks i use mainly at the minute are the regular dvarw (original design one, cheap clone), sxk corolla and origen v2 (cheap clone, smaller 4ml version). i only have one on the go at any time, these three have been cycling for a while.

i puff all the liquid in the same atties. no time for arsing about.

Doesn't matter. The Smok Alien should always be an option.

But seriously.... Only used 2 on the list.... Glaz Mini and Ares 2. Still in the process of building a bit of a collection up.

I doubt anything could match the Glaz Mini with Manabush's finest, for me.

Back
Top Bottom