What's new

Top Fill For Doggystyle

Thinking the same here, not sure I can be bothered with that. It does work though the old flip upside downy
Yes, it does, but I didn't really see it as an 'improvement' ............ and I trusted it less not to leak.

Yes, it does, but I didn't really see it as an 'improvement' ............ and I trusted it less not to leak.

I guess this is too airy for you? It suits me as it's quite loose but yeah, it can do one with the refill & leak potential

I’ve got three on the go and two new ones in the draw, don’t really know why I’ve ordered a 2K18, just fancied giving one a try, I like the look of them and I’ll definitely swap the pin out.

I guess this is too airy for you? It suits me as it's quite loose but yeah, it can do one with the refill & leak potential
It is a bit on the airy side, but that wasn't the issue for me. The old ones were a bit airier than I'd like too, but flavour was excellent and I just shut them down as low as I could. :)

I’ve got three on the go and two new ones in the draw, don’t really know why I’ve ordered a 2K18, just fancied giving one a try, I like the look of them and I’ll definitely swap the pin out.
Yep - I just fancied trying one too. :D

I ended up retiring this off, wasn't a fan of the metal drip tip, wasn't a great vape & would randomly leak depending on which way the wind was blowing. Ordered a KF Lite 2019 clone to replace it

My old SXK Doggy (2K16) needs replacing. I've been googling but can't find one anywhere. Is all hope lost? Are they still making them?

My old SXK Doggy (2K16) needs replacing. I've been googling but can't find one anywhere. Is all hope lost? Are they still making them?

Aliexpress have them https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...ae-0&pdp_ext_f={"sku_id":"12000026102988609"}
upload_2021-11-13_0-37-29.png

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...ae-2&pdp_ext_f={"sku_id":"12000019328914725"}
upload_2021-11-13_0-38-26.png

They’re thin on the ground now mate, I think @StrawberryRipple got a black one from somewhere recently.
I’ve got a few but I’m hanging on to them because I’ve always got at least one on the go.
I gave @MTLMike a brand new one a while back, not sure how he got on with it, he might pass it on.

Back
Top Bottom