What's new

Top Fill For Doggystyle

I've plenty time to decide, vape budgets spent until February, lol

It’s the best way. All good things come to an end.
zouz get them written down
even if it 30ml of this u didn't like and 10ml of that the recipe can be worked out
reading this is like chalk on a blackboard :ban:

Last edited:
Have been using the Doggy 18 all day today. It leaked a bit after I filled it, but then it settled down and has been good as gold after. Couldn't really work out the JFC, so that was possibly the reason it flooded/ leaked initially. Apart from that, it vapes like the original Doggy.

BTW am using old SXK deck.

Last edited:
Holy thread revival but I saw no point in starting a new thread

@rew @Crewella how are you getting on with it now? Do you still use it?

Does the JFC actually work on this thing? I fill it up with it closed & without opening it up, vape on it a bit & it's just a gurgly mess. I can see bubbles when I refill so it seems to do nothing

I was a bit conservative with the cotton so I'll try longer tails next next

@JohnnyAce I was watching an Animodz video on YouTube the other day because I’ve got a Sxk 2K18 Doggystyle coming from FT, the vid shows that the fill procedure is
1/ close juice control
2/ take top off and fill
3/ put top back on just enough to seal
4/ turn tank upside down and put top on fully then turn right way up and open juice control.
No idea if it works because I haven’t got the tank yet, also the airflow pins are interchangeable with the 2K16 Doggystyle, better for Mtl, the 2K18 pins are wider.

Holy thread revival but I saw no point in starting a new thread

@rew @Crewella how are you getting on with it now? Do you still use it?

Does the JFC actually work on this thing? I fill it up with it closed & without opening it up, vape on it a bit & it's just a gurgly mess. I can see bubbles when I refill so it seems to do nothing

I was a bit conservative with the cotton so I'll try longer tails next next
Nope, went back to the old version. Too much hassle. :D

Back
Top Bottom