What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Top Fill For Doggystyle

Here you go - my YFTK Doggy 18 has arrived. Airflow hole under the coil looks much the same as the original SXK one.

View attachment 179136

For comparison, the below pic shows an old SJMY and SXK . SXK was smaller, but the new one looks the same as the old SJMY one?

View attachment 179137

Are you sure the one on the right isn’t the sxk? That’s what my sxk one looks like.

And it was the sjmy that came with the cloudy tank.

The old base of the Doggy fits on the new 2k18 top section, just in case anyone was wondering. Also the new chimney section seems to be the same width/ diameter as the old version.

Have you used it yet, @Crewella , @rew ? Imagine you had been able to take the tank off the top of the old doggy without resorting to screwdrivers and taking it off the mod. Does this new one improve on it in any way?

Have you used it yet, @Crewella , @rew ? Imagine you had been able to take the tank off the top of the old doggy without resorting to screwdrivers and taking it off the mod. Does this new one improve on it in any way?

Don't think it would improve anything for you. It's very easy to pop the top cap off, but I'm not sure yet whether the JFC works effectively, or if you need to bother with the JFC

Hmm I think I prefer the idea of the bottom fill. top cap held on by orings and a possibility of the thing maybe flooding would put me off, especially with nothing that would be a clear benefit.

Hmm I think I prefer the idea of the bottom fill. top cap held on by orings and a possibility of the thing maybe flooding would put me off, especially with nothing that would be a clear benefit.

The tank is a bit taller than the old one, so that wouldn't be a plus for you I'm guessing

Sorry this is off topic, can’t find the other thread. But I’ll be quick...

@Crewella I have made a pistachio cream net blend that I feel is better than palmyra. Unfortunately I can’t recall what i put in it. I had actually mixed it and forgot about it u til now. Oh well, it will be good while it lasts.

Enjoy your 2018 doggystyle!

Sorry this is off topic, can’t find the other thread. But I’ll be quick...

@Crewella I have made a pistachio cream net blend that I feel is better than palmyra. Unfortunately I can’t recall what i put in it. I had actually mixed it and forgot about it u til now. Oh well, it will be good while it lasts.

Enjoy your 2018 doggystyle!
:D
2no068.jpg

Here you go - my YFTK Doggy 18 has arrived. Airflow hole under the coil looks much the same as the original SJMY one.

View attachment 179136

For comparison, the below pic shows an old SJMY and SXK . SXK was smaller, but the new one looks the same as the old SJMY one?

View attachment 179137
Be really interested to know how this vapes compared to the original and what is the mouthpiece like to use, looks a bit small and wider bore so looking forward to your opinion on this!

Back
Top Bottom