What's new

Top 5 MTL Tanks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
I'm reporting this thread as I've just googled ''Doggystyle'' and spent the last 3 hours watching the most depraved unadulterated filth that I ever saw in my life.
Now i'm going to search for the new MTL tank called 'two Asian girls'...

Make the most of it, from what i’ve been reading on here you’ll need to buy yourself a pass from the local paper shop soon for that kind of mischief!

For me:-
1st Kayfun Prime,
2nd Kayfun lite plus

I Use the Prime indoors and the lite plus for outdoors pubs etc. Both great tanks :2thumbsup:.

Crikey I’d be scared to take the lite + outside. I can’t get it to behave at all.

Crikey I’d be scared to take the lite + outside. I can’t get it to behave at all.

I've had a bit of a breakthrough with KF Lite. When tightening the barrel down, I back it off by half a turn. I had wicking probs before, but now its fine and not flooding either.

I've been thinking on this thread for a while. We've recently had a bit of a deluge of excellent mtl gear after a few dry years, so I wanted to take some time to sort my order.
Please don't put too Much importance in my order as everyone vapes differently. Even under the sub section of mtl our styles of draw length, stregnth and preferred restriction are all a little different so any of my top fives may be your number one.
I've also included my top five mtl squonk rda' s as these are also in daily rotation.
Rta' s
5, Kayfun mini v3
4, Kayfun prime
3, berserker mini
2, dvarw
1, calix pico.

If I where to be asked to name an rta for a mtl fan to buy I'd probably pick the kayfun prime as it's bullet proof and should anything ever go wrong there's plenty of spare parts available in the uk. If it was a little pricey I'd recommend the berserker. It's a little fugly but it's a sturdy bugger (for the price) and is easy to set up and works perfectly.
The fantastic thing is the differences between these are so tiny I'd be happy to recommend any of them.
It's very likely that the dvarw May take first place but as it's the only of the above list that I've only used the clone I can't give it first place until I try a genuine (won't be long).
Some of the other clones I've recently tried could also have easily made the list.
The doggy style and the fantastic skyline and hussar clones from coppervape are superb.

Rda' s
5, karma
4, hellfire short cranked
3, jorda b
2, snapdragon
1, the strike 18.

I've pretty much kept up with most of the mtl rda releases over the last two year's and again I'd happily recommend any of the above. The strike, jorda and good old snappy, offer the most flexibility airflow wise and the strike is a frikin steal.

Lots of other's could have made this list again but I felt they shined with a more open airflow.
Biggest disappointment was the berserker rda. It should have been the best by a mile on paper but it just wasn't quite there. That said its still an excellent rda which shows just how good things have got.
Looking forward to the forthcoming Eden mods release as they usually nail things.

Stock coil wise I still can't be moved from the mini nautilius I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom