What's new

Top 5 MTL Tanks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
Here's my current top 5 in no particular order.
Calix v4 first original MTL reliable and leak free
Heron clone, love the design flavour off the chart
Rose v3, great build quality good flavour
SXK Prime, leak free once you get the wicking right, used every other day.
SXK Doggystyle, yes a pain in the arse to refill but nice airflow, good flavour and never leaks.

My heron clone is packed away back in the box. I like it but find the dvarw and prime, and my trusty calixes to be better for me. It’s nice to have for it’s legendary status and I’m sure I’ll bring it out once in a while.

My heron clone is packed away back in the box. I like it but find the dvarw and prime, and my trusty calixes to be better for me. It’s nice to have for it’s legendary status and I’m sure I’ll bring it out once in a while.
Yet to try the dvarw, will be interested how it compares. Hopefully delivery next week

1. SXK Corolla v1.5
2. Vika Fantasy Holy Grail
3. Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA
4. Joyetech AIO Eco

that's all i use, Corolla's for daily vaping, Vika for when stock coils are easier, Hastur when I want big capacity, joyetech for shopping, cinema, stealth.

1. SXK Corolla v1.5
2. Vika Fantasy Holy Grail
3. Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA
4. Joyetech AIO Eco

that's all i use, Corolla's for daily vaping, Vika for when stock coils are easier, Hastur when I want big capacity, joyetech for shopping, cinema, stealth.

Just got a joyetech then Si, quite an impressive little kit

Just got a joyetech then Si, quite an impressive little kit

I think so, especially for the price and I love the way it's just so simple and fuss/mess free to carry about. I think the top airflow coils work really well too, better than aspire's u-tech ones I think.

I must have gotten lucky with the Berserker Mini - it's never once leaked on me, even when refilling. Neither of them. I can only guess that my style of wicking, which I tend to do pretty much the same way on every tank I use, just happened to suit it! :D

Let's see if it suits the Prime ....... ;)

I’m the same @Crewella. I’ve never had a leak from mine & also all my tanks get the same coil & wicking set up whether they like it or not. ;)

Out of interest & something I’ve had my eye on, has anyone tried the Vapefly Nicolas or know if it’s a decent tank ?

Out of interest & something I’ve had my eye on, has anyone tried the Vapefly Nicolas or know if it’s a decent tank ?
When I looked it up it said it was an MTL Sub-ohm tank. As an old school MTL vaper that likes a tight draw and never goes under an ohm it's not one for me, and probably why I dismissed it originally. For me, the minute they go for sub-ohm the airflow increases and I lose the flavour.

Back
Top Bottom