What's new

Top 5 MTL Tanks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
I recently bought 3 together, I’ve used them for about 3 weeks, my findings so far
1. KF lite 2019...least hassle of all 10/10, flavour lovely, perfect.
2. True MTL...nice tight draw, no hassle, but flavour not quite there yet 8.5/10
3. KF Prime...most hassle, pissing about with juice control, messing about with airflow, arggg. Not giving up yet, but early impressions are it’s over complicating things in comparison to others.

I recently bought 3 together, I’ve used them for about 3 weeks, my findings so far
1. KF lite 2019...least hassle of all 10/10, flavour lovely, perfect.
2. True MTL...nice tight draw, no hassle, but flavour not quite there yet 8.5/10
3. KF Prime...most hassle, pissing about with juice control, messing about with airflow, arggg. Not giving up yet, but early impressions are it’s over complicating things in comparison to others.

KF Prime is worth persisting with. Still using mine after well over a year.

Good to hear, I'm definitely not giving up on it, it's not that bad tbh, a few tweaks and happy days hopefully.

I have reordered a Lite and threw a prime in my easter basket just to annoy myself, I know it's going to piss me off!

Good to hear, I'm definitely not giving up on it, it's not that bad tbh, a few tweaks and happy days hopefully.

Have been using the Prime Nozzle Kit recently. It gives you different draw options and changes the emphasis of flavour a bit. Anyway, maybe something to consider in the future.

since changing coil in the KF Prime to a coil made by BM Smut, it’s now performing admirably. Amazed the difference a decent coil can make, highly recommend his coils, thanks Smut.

Back
Top Bottom