What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Top 5 MTL Tanks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
In that case:

1. salix clone
2. vapeshell clone
3. dvarw
4. suorin air

That’s it for me at the minute. I have a lot of other stuff packed away in the box. They might come out one at a time and rotate with the dvarw.

Oh, and a jorda b clone on an elfin mod for puffing cbd. That can be no. 5.

1. Atmizoo Vapeshell - simple, brilliant flavour and so easy to build, very forgiving for the novice. Wonderful
2. Reaper v3 - once I got the fekking thing working the flavour was intense. Best flavour of anything I’ve tried but just not practicable enough for me.
3. Hastur mini - only putting this above the True MTl as I find it far easier to build and get constant performance, but I got better flavour via the True
4. True Mtl - when you get it right it’s great but I had to work to get the sweet spot.
5. Vapefly Galaxies RDTA - the perfect mtl allrounder. Tank, dripper and squonk with endless tinkering possibilities.

I have that massive kayfun lite tip on the salix at the minute. It’s fantastic. But it looks ridiculous. I nipped round to waitrose earlier to get some tinned artichokes and grabbed it on the way out without thinking, and was affronted when i realised what I’d done, out puffing the crazy looking fucker in public in the street.

I have that massive kayfun lite tip on the salix at the minute. It’s fantastic. But it looks ridiculous. I nipped round to waitrose earlier to get some tinned artichokes and grabbed it on the way out without thinking, and was affronted when i realised what I’d done, out puffing the crazy looking fucker in public in the street.

Pics!

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom