What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

tiny mtl tanks

Ah, shorties, not tinys.
The Sat22 Ive just donated to Rob also comes under the 'tiny' heading.

I’ve order a magister styled, looks interesting. Not much to lose for a fiver. The ddp one is interesting but think I’d struggle with the wee tip. Thanks folks, keep them coming!

I’ve ordered a mirage styled as well. Not sure if this might be a bit looser than what I’m accustomed too, but it looks like an interesting wee device. I know these two maybe don’t meet my requirement of an enclosed tank, but there you go eh?

@domejunky , I had a hussar rdta and really liked it, by just wasn’t using it so swapped it with another member for a pico-s. It would probably have been nice on one of these elfins, but I suspect i might get more use out of the magister.

I’ll see how I get on with these two.

Tank is technically 'enclosed' and won't spill though, so there's that. I run a Mirage with a simple little single coil and it's really pretty good. Magister is similar in construction but check Vaponaute's Youtube for build recommendations - which are pretty spot-on, as you'd expect. Considered a Zephyr?

T.O.C Vario (clone) ... smallest tank I've ever had.

vario.jpg

Tank is technically 'enclosed' and won't spill though, so there's that. I run a Mirage with a simple little single coil and it's really pretty good. Magister is similar in construction but check Vaponaute's Youtube for build recommendations - which are pretty spot-on, as you'd expect. Considered a Zephyr?

How does the zephyr compare to the other 2?

How does the zephyr compare to the other 2?

Somewhat trickier to set up, same tank underneath but an ultem chamber insert can be rotated for alternative airflow path options. Actually shorter [minus tip] than the Mirage. Single vertical coil only in this one though. As with the other two airflow can adjust from restricted dtl to tight mtl. Currently set up with 0.55Ω round wire coil at 18W with their Sunny Afternoon liquid in it. Would not sell ;)

Back
Top Bottom