What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

tiny mtl tanks

zouzounaki

Olympian
I just got a couple of tiny mods. They are so tiny they even make my small tanks look big. I’m not sure I mind this so much, but anyway I have been looking about to what tiny rta’s are out there.

It needs to be something smaller than a doggystyled, and needs to have an enclosed tank.

Anybody have any suggestions?

I just got a couple of tiny mods. They are so tiny they even make my small tanks look big. I’m not sure I mind this so much, but anyway I have been looking about to what tiny rta’s are out there.

It needs to be something smaller than a doggystyled, and needs to have an enclosed tank.

Anybody have any suggestions?

What do mean by enclosed tank?

There are some dinky RDTAs - Hussar RDTA? Not sure about MTL though.

How do you feel about mesh? Nextiny is pretty small for its capacity...

Dvarw in its 2ml form is small

If you want less than 22mm then a Gem is small

Ddp one? 22m and quite short but would probably technically be classed as a rdta...

Vaponaute Le Mirage perhaps?

Diameter: 22mm
Height: 33mm
Tank capacity : 2.8ml

Edit - kind of an instantninja there ;)

What do mean by enclosed tank?

There are some dinky RDTAs - Hussar RDTA? Not sure about MTL though.

How do you feel about mesh? Nextiny is pretty small for its capacity...

Dvarw in its 2ml form is small

If you want less than 22mm then a Gem is small

By enclosed, I mean not an rdta. Aye I have the dvarw with the 2ml. I wouldn’t know where to start with mesh, to be honest.

S-body Elfins. 22mm is fine. There’a a tiny overhang but it looks ok. I’m looking for short tanks.

Back
Top Bottom