What's new

Throat hit and nic shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

omroth

Postman
I generally assumed that throat hit was just how much mg there is in the juice, but I recently had some stuff which seemed a lot more throat hit than I'm used to at 6mg. Is this a thing? Anyone recommend a nic shot brand which has higher throat hit?

Dunno but I have the impression that flavour profile and VG/ PG ratio has something to do with throat hit also.

aye, some nic is just harsher than others. can’t recommend a harsh one as don’t buy nic shots.

only harsh nic shots ive had are ones that are going or gone off.

Higher pg=more throat hit, but less vapor which is sometimes part of the equation too

Stronger flavor/things like cinnamon or spicey flavors-more of a throat hit

Nic salts (hit, ar other designations -more throat hit than nic salt smooth)- u will have to search who makes the hit ones in the uk, im not there

Freebase nic-more throat hit than salt

Freemax coils-use tea trea to help simulate a throat hit

Warmer vape-more throat hit

Last edited:
only harsh nic shots ive had are ones that are going or gone off.

i’m not sure it’s always that it’s off or going off. i’ve had harsher nic and smoother nic and it’s all stored fine in the freezer and made decent enough liquid for as long as it’s taken to use it up. i think the difference in harshness is prob more noticeable mixing at 12mg and above. i would guess nic that taste harsh even at 3mg so probably duff.

totally understand Zou, but as ive been on 3mg for over 6 years the only two times ive had harshness was when they had gone off.
monday vapes i bought 100 nic shots and had to dump 85 of them and the 15 i did use had almost ruined the juice.
before that was 8 bottles from dinner lady for review. nicked all up and every one was off even though they had over a year to use by date. contacted them and they said they had recalled thousands and had pallet loads they would also dump as when tested they were all off. luckily they sent a new batch of juice out to review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom