What's new

Thirsty Vapefly Galaxies rdta

Tootlevape

Achiever
Has anyone else noticed that this tank seems to drink juice at an alarming rate?
I can't understand it. Using my usual 1.0 ohm kanthal coil at 13 watts, it is going through twice as much juice as all my other tanks.

Has anyone else noticed that this tank seems to drink juice at an alarming rate?
I can't understand it. Using my usual 1.0 kanthal coil at 13 watts, it is going through twice as much juice as all my other tanks.
Hehe this was the first thing I worried about when I had this tank. I was constantly filling it until I decided to see just how much juice the wicks held and I was amazed!
it might be a bit more thirsty than an rta but I do think the wicks give the illusion it’s empty when in fact it isn’t.

I'm going by the bottle in the topside which is down by 5 mls since 3pm yesterday. I would normally vape about 3 mls a day. I can't see the wicks having much to do with it tbh as other tanks like the siren and Ares have similar long wicks and I never noticed it with them.

I'm going by the bottle in the topside which is down by 5 mls since 3pm yesterday. I would normally vape about 3 mls a day. I can't see the wicks having much to do with it tbh as other tanks like the siren and Ares have similar long wicks and I never noticed it with them.
I can’t help you then lol. That does seem a heck of a lot!

I noticed compared to the beserker mini that the galaxies is thirstier but it is damn good. Maybe more cotton in the wick holes to reduce wicking would help since they are alot bigger for the cotton to poke through than usual rta wicking holes with cotton behind the holes.

If it's consuming juice quicker, then the flavour and density of the vapour increases too? I'm considering one of these. Does the tip get hot if you chain it?

If it's consuming juice quicker, then the flavour and density of the vapour increases too? I'm considering one of these. Does the tip get hot if you chain it?
Flavour and density are on a par with my other tanks and I don't chain vape so I can't really say if the tip gets hot.
Don't get me wrong, it is a great tank and perfect for squonking but it just seems to me to be s tad thirsty.

Think I'll take the plunge. I have a couple of Pico squonks that I haven't used in a while. I see s-vapes have them in stock.

I think all the mtl tanks I've used in rdta style give a saturated vape. Obviously wicking is the alchemy that controls that issue. Same with mtl rda 's when squonking. Definitely go through twenty percent more liquid easily.

Back
Top Bottom