What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Thin wire

Cheers buddy. Added both 26 and 28 kanthal to my basket. Just curious what would you say the strike 18 is?

yeah that's MTL 100% ..... I make coils for that as I would most MTL tanks, maybe even a little higher on a mech as it's so small and with little airflow you really don't need a lot of power..... 1.6ohm or around that. 7 or 8 wraps of 28awg

Got the strike 18 coiled up. Taken lots of advice from here with coil placement and all that so hopefully it will be good. Thought I would start with a 1.3 ohm coil and see where we go from there. I' sure I will be back with some more mtl questions soon haha

Small dual micro coils can work very well in a mtl setup, I use an Origen little on a mech squonker like this at I think 0.8 Ohms and it's very good for flavour.

Back
Top Bottom