What's new

The Vapeware Mods Integra (Clone)

@Rob Took your advice on wicking (Todds review helped loads on this) and it changed things massively. Been using it like this for the past 4 days.

For £20 from China its great.

for a £170 original from the mod maker id say save your cash and buy the reaper and the kflite originals instead.

Flavour is very good. Its rich, flavourful and satisfying. I personally think the Reaper pips it, especially on fruits, but that's just me. It is easily on par with the kflite and I believe surpasses it.

Its form factor is excellent. Its sleek and stylish and looks great and proportional for a 22mm mod to sit on.

Wicking was a faff for me at first as id not experienced anything like this before. Wick it pretty tight and fluff it back behind the posts and its great. No leaking or flooding at all. I kept it on its side fully open all night without a drop. Wick too thin and you'll have a lap full of juice. Ive gone back to contact coils on this to allow room for the wick folding.

The AFC annoys me a little. Its not intuitive, well not for me anyway. You can however get it tight! I feel it loses flavour on the smallest hole though. Move it up a notch and its fine. Still a decent tight mtl but not as tight as the hardcore may like.

The AFC also moves too easily for my liking but this is a clone so what do you expect?

The deck screws are a bit fiddly to get the wire behind and round but its a minor annoyance.

Filling is simple via the top fill and equally simple via bottom fill. My only gripe about the topfill method is its really easy to cross the threads without knowing. I wind the topcap back till I hear two clicks and then I know its going on straight. The only niggle you may have with bottom fill is you need to remove the atty to do so.

The drip tip doesn't suit me for my style of mtl. Too short and open for my liking. I popped in a Kf tip and its perfect now.

Overall ive gone from thinking its ok to actually really liking this in the short time ive had it. It needs a little patience at first but when it starts to work it really does work well. Im sure with more practice it will get better.

That being said for sheer simplicity alone id still choose the KFlite over it. For flavour id still choose the Reaper. But I think for £20 its a worthwhile addition and a very enjoyable vape. Im happy I have it and it will get used a lot! nom nom nom :)

p.s. ive not picked up my billet box for 4 days so that's gotta say something :)

p.p.s. I also have the ability to Fek up every atty I touch so if I can get it right then anyone can :)

MYHdl6HdQCu5lbRCF+r6qA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom