What's new

The Vapeware Mods Integra (Clone)

I’m using 50/50, 60/40 and 70/30 liquids using the same wicking method that I have from day one @Discomatt which is a 2.5id coil coming out at approximately .8ohms at 16 watts and have never had a moments concern :)
I have the wick burred up to the U shaped Rod Holders and down to the decks floor.
The only observation I will make is that I find that upping the wattage for 50/50 pays dividends :)

I’m using 50/50, 60/40 and 70/30 liquids using the same wicking method that I have from day one @Discomatt which is a 2.5id coil coming out at approximately .8ohms at 16 watts and have never had a moments concern :)
I have the wick burred up to the U shaped Rod Holders and down to the decks floor.
The only observation I will make is that I find that upping the wattage for 50/50 pays dividends :)
Just what I wanted to hear. Thank you :)

Forgot about this one until I just heard someone talking about it on a live show. Peaked my curiosity, had a dig and I notice there are now SXK, Coppervape and YFTK variants. Has anyone tried any of these and would positively say if one works closest to the authentic?

Got my coppervape version today. Very well made. Everything very smooth and as it should be. Too early to comment on the vape yet as I’ve literally just started with it.

However, I will give a wee word of warning. All clones are not made equal.

Due to the ridiculous amount of time spent waiting for this to arrive I got impatient and bought the sxk from the uk. The jfc didn’t work at all and no matter how i dialed in the afc the draw was really loose. Spoke to the vendor who said his was the same. This didn’t bode well and so I sent it back for a refund. Of course this isn’t the vendors fault but it seems there are some bad batches out there!

One thing I will say is that the wicking is hillarious! It just shouldn’t work but it does quite beautifully actually. Such a tiny amount of cotton. I was scared I’d be drenched but not a drop with 60:40
9E8303D7-C64F-4D26-8A40-7CE0E6361482.jpeg

I may actually have a little too much wick

Got my coppervape version today. Very well made. Everything very smooth and as it should be. Too early to comment on the vape yet as I’ve literally just started with it.

Due to the ridiculous amount of time spent waiting for this to arrive I got impatient and bought the sxk from the uk. The jfc didn’t work at all and no matter how i dialed in the afc the draw was really loose. Spoke to the vendor who said his was the same. This didn’t bode well and so I sent it back for a refund. Of course this isn’t the vendors fault but it seems there are some bad batches out there!

One thing I will say is that the wicking is hillarious! It just shouldn’t work but it does quite beautifully actually. Such a tiny amount of cotton. I was scared I’d be drenched but not a drop with 60:40
View attachment 194462
Too much wick!! Wow that's not a lot. Gonna try this one. I haven't had anything new for ages except for the Haster MTL rta that came this morning.

Too much wick!! Wow that's not a lot. Gonna try this one. I haven't had anything new for ages except for the Haster MTL rta that came this morning.
The vwm vid has it cut shorter than I have. They recommend dropping the wick into the well for thinner juice but I thought I’d try it like this first, fully expecting to be soaked, and it’s fine. As I say too early to comment on the vape as I have some fiddling and playing to do. My only technical criticism so far is the drip tip. I like a fairly tight draw and I find it to be a little big to compliment the draw. Have popped a kflite one in and it feels better for me

Now try poking the tails down between the coil ends and the Rod rests. Flavour for days and the same saturated vape that makes the Reaper excel

View attachment 194462
I’m quite interested in this one, mostly because of how much I love the cheap nextera clone (another VWM one) that I got recently. Trying to not buy more stuff I’ll not use but I will keep a wee eye on this thread.

I’m quite interested in this one, mostly because of how much I love the cheap nextera clone (another VWM one) that I got recently. Trying to not buy more stuff I’ll not use but I will keep a wee eye on this thread.

I'm hovering a bit on this one too

Back
Top Bottom