What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The MTL liquids thread, input please.

Of course - one of the main issues with my input is I’m an MTL purist.
And I realise thats possibly too narrow a view in this instance

Take the siren - I know you Simon see it as a good MTL device - for me I see it as a DL device with aspirations of MTl it can’t quite get right.

I am in fact to old school for this discussion probably:D

You guys like a bit Arier draw than me - I think this may be where you are getting away 70-30.

When I vape ropecut it’s on the in’sane which is not what I would term right MTL - it just doesn’t work for me in the herons
No it's true. Your in the 1mm and under territory if I remember. I tend to be 1.2- 1.4mm. I build closer to 0.8/9 ohms when using thicker liquids too.

And I realise thats possibly too narrow a view in this instance

Take the siren - I know you Simon see it as a good MTL device - for me I see it as a DL device with aspirations of MTl it can’t quite get right.

It's good to have all "airflows" in the mtl realm represented.

And I realise that possibly too narrow a view in this instance

no.... all input is good. .... and I party agree with what you are saying, I'm really a 50/50 man ..... but the main focus for the list is really to help people (especially new vapers) looking for higher nicotine liquids that often are not stocked by their local B&M's other than in cheap generic rubbish. I wouldn't dream of including a liquid that's only made up to 6mg but I think including higher VG tobaccos for those that might prefer a high VG (and have suitable gear to vape it on) would be a good thing. :)

.... on that subject if a manufacturer makes 12mg or even 18mg liquids, I'm kind of going on the assumption they aren't intended to be DTL vaped really even if they are 70% VG.

Great idea @simong ! Would it be prudent to do it in a spreadsheet so you can sort by whatever property you like?

Has anyone tried Red Vape? They have a shop quite close to where I live but it's closed on weekends so I can't just pop in and try...

.... which also throws another spanner in the works as cheap thrills is only available up to 6mg in 70% VG.

The 50/50 range is ok though.

Great idea @simong ! Would it be prudent to do it in a spreadsheet so you can sort by whatever property you like?

Has anyone tried Red Vape? They have a shop quite close to where I live but it's closed on weekends so I can't just pop in and try...

lol, that sounds a little too much like 'work' but if someone wanted to do that then feel free to use the information I've collected. :D

these guys here?

https://www.redvape.com/

or https://redjuice.co.uk/

I've tried Red Vape but I didn't really like it .... and I've ordered from Red Juice before with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom