What's new

The MTL liquids thread, input please.

Simon G

Olympian
a couple of questions, I'd like to know what you think.

I'm considering including liquids made worldwide, mainly because I've just had an email from vape club telling me they are selling the vaponaute24 range, I've wanted to try these for a while .....

I think we should all be supporting UK manufacturers as much as possible but maybe it should be a little more inclusive providing the liquids meet my other criteria and are readily available in the UK.

I'm also considering arranging them into some kind of sections to make finding what you are looking for somewhat easier.... so maybe put all the up to 18mg ones together and the up to 12mg ones together? ... or the VG/PG ratios together, or typical prices together, so the cheaper brands are all together? ...... I'm not sure what most people would find the most useful groupings?

Do you think I (along with the your input) should include some kind of ratings/recommendations system? ... should I even include liquids that we all think are rubbish? The problem there is there are many I've not even tried and quite a few I expect none of us have tried.... so maybe it's best left as just a list of what's available in the higher PG/Higher nic?

... I'm just wondering if we can do something to make it a little 'more' than it is now in some way?

any thoughts will be well received..... what would people like?

Totally agree with supporting UK sellers especially small artisan makers 100 percent..
As you say non uk makers are out there and products are readily available and accessible already and if people wanted them they would find and get them.
Grouping is a good idea and maybe a 1 to 5 star rating and ability for users to add a rating and comments maybe..
As a new vapour I found the lists that you have already done and recommendations invaluable.

I think it's a great idea. While I will continue to favour UK manufacturers there are some great liquids made around the world. The vaping industry is still under attack in many countries where manufacturers have contributed massively to the growth of the industry and I am happy to support those manufacturers by buying their products.

Can I nominate Beard Vapes No5 and No32 both of which are 60/40 (VG/PG) liquids and are bloody lovely?

Totally agree with supporting UK sellers especially small artisan makers 100 percent..
As you say non uk makers are out there and products are readily available and accessible already and if people wanted them they would find and get them.
Grouping is a good idea and maybe a 1 to 5 star rating and ability for users to add a rating and comments maybe..
As a new vapour I found the lists that you have already done and recommendations invaluable.

well, the thread isn't locked and comments can be added (and welcomed) but as was my fear when it was 'stickied' people tend not to post in it for some reason, almost like it's a dead/locked thread which is isn't. I was hoping all manner of conversation about the liquids on this list might take place in the thread but they rarely do sadly.

thanks for your thoughts. :)

I think it's a great idea. While I will continue to favour UK manufacturers there are some great liquids made around the world. The vaping industry is still under attack in many countries where manufacturers have contributed massively to the growth of the industry and I am happy to support those manufacturers by buying their products.

Can I nominate Beard Vapes No5 and No32 both of which are 60/40 (VG/PG) liquids and are bloody lovely?

yeah I think I probably will add small manufactures worldwide, maybe not massive common ones like Element but some of the smaller ones from the EU like Vaponaute from France and Officine Svapo from Italy. ..... and Beard too. ;)

You're in for a treat with Vaponaute but by far the cheapest way to get them is to order in sets/packs from Vaponaute themselves - and spend enough to get free postage. Instead of £6.50 for 10ml it'll be more like 4.60 Euros for 10ml. They have 20ml bottles too.

If you just want to try a couple - Sunny Afternoon, Night Flight, On The Storm, Over The Rainbow are stand-outs for me. Exquisite.

well, the thread isn't locked and comments can be added (and welcomed) but as was my fear when it was 'stickied' people tend not to post in it for some reason, almost like it's a dead/locked thread which is isn't. I was hoping all manner of conversation about the liquids on this list might take place in the thread but they rarely do sadly.

thanks for your thoughts. :)
I started something
Forced you to a zone
And you were clearly
Never meant to go
Hair brushed and parted
Typical me, typical me
Typical me
I started something
And now I'm not too sure

Lol. I think readily available uk liquids is great and I'd prefer to get that uk liquid juice rundown (still hate "review") thread going but the manufacturers I've approached are not keen.
I do think you will have to include other juices as element ropecut and halo/purity are very popular adv. I'm surprised your thread hasn't run and run too, to be honest. Thought we'd have loads of recommendations by now.

a couple of questions, I'd like to know what you think.

I'm considering including liquids made worldwide, mainly because I've just had an email from vape club telling me they are selling the vaponaute24 range, I've wanted to try these for a while .....

I think we should all be supporting UK manufacturers as much as possible but maybe it should be a little more inclusive providing the liquids meet my other criteria and are readily available in the UK.

I'm also considering arranging them into some kind of sections to make finding what you are looking for somewhat easier.... so maybe put all the up to 18mg ones together and the up to 12mg ones together? ... or the VG/PG ratios together, or typical prices together, so the cheaper brands are all together? ...... I'm not sure what most people would find the most useful groupings?

Do you think I (along with the your input) should include some kind of ratings/recommendations system? ... should I even include liquids that we all think are rubbish? The problem there is there are many I've not even tried and quite a few I expect none of us have tried.... so maybe it's best left as just a list of what's available in the higher PG/Higher nic?

... I'm just wondering if we can do something to make it a little 'more' than it is now in some way?

any thoughts will be well received..... what would people like?
im all up for world wide MTL .. im not sure about ratings though .. never am in fact - taste is so subjective ... one mans 5* is anothers -2* - if you het my drift :)

I started something
Forced you to a zone
And you were clearly
Never meant to go
Hair brushed and parted
Typical me, typical me
Typical me
I started something
And now I'm not too sure

Lol. I think readily available uk liquids is great and I'd prefer to get that uk liquid juice rundown (still hate "review") thread going but the manufacturers I've approached are not keen.
I do think you will have to include other juices as element ropecut and halo/purity are very popular adv. I'm surprised your thread hasn't run and run too, to be honest. Thought we'd have loads of recommendations by now.
as much as I love rope cut (and I do) - its not an MTL juice surely ?

I started something
Forced you to a zone
And you were clearly
Never meant to go
Hair brushed and parted
Typical me, typical me
Typical me
I started something
And now I'm not too sure

I only started it because I got sick of people coming on the forum moaning that there wasn't any decent juice available over 6mg and under 70% VG. :D .... when there's actually a lot and a lot of very good ones. ..... which means contrary to popular belief the thread didn't come about as a result of my helpful nature but purely from my own grumpiness.

Back
Top Bottom