What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

It must be a great deal lighter than the Zeta too and better for out and about.
Actually its still bulky and only a little lighter.

20200418_235658.jpg 20200418_235808.jpg

Anyone rate the Rincoe Manto AIO? Keep looking at it on EC1 but can't find many reviews.

Anyone rate the Rincoe Manto AIO? Keep looking at it on EC1 but can't find many reviews.

Sorry Jerri, i can't find anything on it. Done a full check on the forum and nothing is coming up.

Checked YouTube too but most are from other countries, no known reviewers have done reviews as far as i can see.

Sorry Jerri, i can't find anything on it. Done a full check on the forum and nothing is coming up.

Checked YouTube too but most are from other countries, no known reviewers have done reviews as far as i can see.

Yeah, I got pretty much the same when looking for reviews. Strange, hovering over the buy button but usually like to watch/read some reviews first.

Don't know this one at all. Depends on how good the coils are really. RBA is available for it as well, but it's difficult to tell the size of the under coil airflow hole.

Don't know this one at all. Depends on how good the coils are really. RBA is available for it as well, but it's difficult to tell the size of the under coil airflow hole.

The reviews I have seen say it’s okay for an airy mtl or restricted dtl which is perfect for me.

But I’ve way overspent this month so really shouldn’t buy more (hahaha as if that ever works when it comes to vape gear).

The dotmod AIO SE version is also £45 from EC1 right now. But the set wattage and ridiculously expensive RBA have put me off that.

Gave the Manto a miss and ordered the Mechlyfe ratel XS from FT for £22.

hopefully it arrives before Christmas haha.

just in case anyone is interested, I cancelled the FT ratel because they put the shipping date back three times, ordered from ECO, got it today and I'm really impressed so far. Single coil deck is really easy to build on, little 2.5m id MTL clapton coil in there at 30w and its lovely.

IMG-3833.jpg

IMG-3836.jpg

Back
Top Bottom