What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

So finally open the OMEGA by Think Vape which I ordered and received probably about 6 weeks ago now. As I love the Zeta decided to buy this from Everzon as it was cheap and it uses the same coils we love.

I will be doing a review on this because I feel like it - but for now here are some pics

Oh and it has a removal 510 Drip Tip.........YAY

20200419_000000[1].jpg 20200418_235903[1].jpg 20200418_235836[1].jpg 20200418_235658[1].jpg

So finally open the OMEGA by Think Vape which I ordered and received probably about 6 weeks ago now. As I love the Zeta decided to buy this from Everzon as it was cheap and it uses the same coils we love.

I will be doing a review on this because I feel like it - but for now here are some pics

Oh and it has a removal 510 Drip Tip.........YAY

View attachment 215968 View attachment 215969 View attachment 215970 View attachment 215972

Not really heard anything about this DeeDee, so will be interested to see how it performs. Look forward to your review

Not really heard anything about this DeeDee, so will be interested to see how it performs. Look forward to your review
Thanks Rew. It's old, done some research last nyt. Its like 3 years old but like u not heard much so sod it lets give it a whirl eh! Lol

Thanks Rew. It's old, done some research last nyt. Its like 3 years old but like u not heard much so sod it lets give it a whirl eh! Lol

Don't think it's that old DeeDee. Anyway, an opinion on it will still be much appreciated

I like the look of the Smoant Knight 80, it comes for DTL use, but is also compatible with the Pasito coils and RBA so could be a good one for MTL too. Just waiting for Everzon and then going to order one I think.

@rew

So initial thoughts on the The Omega by ThinkVape are very good. Flavour is delightful, very similar to the Zeta but i am using the same coil lol. Haven't tried the coils that come with it yet.
I think i prefer the omega purely because of the pod design, it has a top fill section so no fiddly bungs or removing covers.

So far so good

Screenshot_20200420-220509_Google.jpg Screenshot_20200420-220453_Google.jpg

@rew

So initial thoughts on the The Omega by ThinkVape are very good. Flavour is delightful, very similar to the Zeta but i am using the same coil lol. Haven't tried the coils that come with it yet.
I think i prefer the omega purely because of the pod design, it has a top fill section so no fiddly bungs or removing covers.

So far so good

View attachment 216099 View attachment 216100

It must be a great deal lighter than the Zeta too and better for out and about.

Back
Top Bottom