What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Just seen a pre order for Vaporesso Target PM30. It's a MTL version with 1200 MAH battery and will come with the new GTX coils, 0.6 & 1.2 ohm. It has 3.5 ml capacity and 3 point power adjustability. @DeeDee nave you seen this?
https://www.3fvape.com/pod-system/4...kit-silver-35ml-06ohm-12ohm.html#.XpiyBs0o9bY
OMG no i have not.......going to take a proper lookie. Thanks for tagging me! Very interesting. Didnt realise they were going to release a whole new device. Thought they would have just released the coils or maybe a mtl pod for the existing pm80 maybe

OMG no i have not.......going to take a proper lookie. Thanks for tagging me! Very interesting. Didnt realise they were going to release a whole new device. Thought they would have just released the coils or maybe a mtl pod for the existing pm80 maybe

Mee too. Wasn't expecting a new device. Maybe you'll get sent one?

Mee too. Wasn't expecting a new device. Maybe you'll get sent one?
I hope so haha lets wait and see.

I need to get my reviews uploaded, slacking. Work has been so busy, but by the time i finish work, cook dinner, have a tidy up, watch tv im then exhausted, im working later and later as im working from home.

I have made a promise i will write and load the Xtra review tomoro without fail. You heard it here LOL

looks decent , but , yes there is a but. 18650 & vw of pm80 would sway it for me

I think I have one of these and the se 18650 model on the way to test.
Mrs kid loves the original.
It's the same line up as the vinci.

Hope so. Am interested in a heads up on these devices and the new coils

Back
Top Bottom