What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

Oooh came across this, think its the same coils as the zeta as its a pod! LOL yeah yeah @Jon The Vape im on it like a tramp on a pk of crisps! Hahaha

http://www.thinkvapetech.com/omega-kit/
Screenshot_20200119-000934_Chrome.jpg

Honestly @bellyman I only bought this as a cheap replacement for the bb, but it really is good. I’ll no be buying any other vape gear unless this breaks. You should get one, you won’t regret it.

Has anyone got the Boost RBA yet and if so does it give a decent MTL vape. I have held off getting the boost as the leaking issues have put me off a bit but hope the RBA will improve this.

Has anyone got the Boost RBA yet and if so does it give a decent MTL vape. I have held off getting the boost as the leaking issues have put me off a bit but hope the RBA will improve this.
I have one on it's way, I'll let you know how it performs if/when it ever arrives from FT.
Edit: sorry, I misread that as the 510 adapter :confused:

I did do a pre order from somewhere in China. Can't remember where now and will probably be a while before it is even shipped.

I got my Zeta finally - f**k my luck it's a duffer :17:

Auto-fires every time it goes from sleep mode and reboots while firing 'System On' appears on the screen.

Shame as it's an impressive bit of kit, love the tanks in it and the RBA is piss easy to build.

Back
Top Bottom