What's new

The MTL all things pods and aio thread.

B6657F8D-E34B-4C42-9828-8CE60352DAFC.jpeg

Well it looks like Atmizone who make the vapeshell and tripod are designing an rba/pod for the DOT aio. Also a pod styled rba/boro for the billet too.

Could be worth looking at over the next couple of months @bellyman

Last edited:
The RBA coil for the Pal 2 arrived today and bloody hell it's a tiny build deck!! I had to use 30g wire on a 1.5 coil rod to fit it in. I have already lost one of the screws but thankfully they provide 3 extras. If you thought the Pasito was hard to build on this will definitely test you and you need good eyesight to be able to see what you are doing. Anyway I managed it in the end and not sure it is worth the effort but will look forward to other people's thoughts and tips on it. I also got two of the pods with the round drip tip and I like them much better unfortunately they are the smaller capacity one's which I seem to be filling up a lot! It was worth a punt and with other people having ordered it maybe it will all be ok in the end!

Attachments

• IMG_20191005_102111.jpg
    IMG_20191005_102111.jpg
    676.8 KB · Views: 85
The RBA coil for the Pal 2 arrived today and bloody hell it's a tiny build deck!! I had to use 30g wire on a 1.5 coil rod to fit it in. I have already lost one of the screws but thankfully they provide 3 extras. If you thought the Pasito was hard to build on this will definitely test you and you need good eyesight to be able to see what you are doing. Anyway I managed it in the end and not sure it is worth the effort but will look forward to other people's thoughts and tips on it. I also got two of the pods with the round drip tip and I like them much better unfortunately they are the smaller capacity one's which I seem to be filling up a lot! It was worth a punt and with other people having ordered it maybe it will all be ok in the end!

You can get 3ml pods in the driptip pro version.

Back
Top Bottom