What's new

The Case for MTL only or Multi use atomisers ...

It must be the perspective of the photo, it looks much wider than the prime. I thought it was the big 24mm one.

The mini bud. I shall put the steel sleeve on it when I next rewick. Very good flavour indeed. Capable of doing a vape as close to the legendary heron as any rta I've tried. No middle ground rta a true blue pure mtl tank. I'm also enjoying.l the prime too.

My 3 in rotation are the Mini Berserker, The Prime (sxk clone), and The Rose v3
Hoping to get hold of a Heron clone soon, and if the budget can stretch an original Calix v4 then I`m done :)

My 3 in rotation are the Mini Berserker, The Prime (sxk clone), and The Rose v3
Hoping to get hold of a Heron clone soon, and if the budget can stretch an original Calix v4 then I`m done :)
It's nice to have a few good tanks to play with that you don't have to gash like the rose v3 or the kayfun v5. Given me a change from squonky rda' s.

Late to the party, but I agree that I don't believe it's possible for a tank to really do both MTL and DTL well.

One fugly Berserker mini on the way. It came in gold ....... sold! :D

Late to the party, but I agree that I don't believe it's possible for a tank to really do both MTL and DTL well.

One fugly Berserker mini on the way. It came in gold ....... sold! :D
Of course. Gold will do it. It's very good crewella. A real small air channel under the coil. Seems to wick every level of vg I've thrown at it with ease.
We came to love the look of the nautilus I'm sure this will be the same.

I’ve got not a lot against the look tbh. It’s that name and that ridiculous slogan.

Also it’s basically a kayfun. I’ve got Kayfun’s. This has no unique selling points that I can see.
I do know what you mean about the name "BESERKER!" it smack of huge out of control clouds - and yet its a really quiet chilled vape ..

should have been called "The Somewhat chilled tank"

The mini bud. I shall put the steel sleeve on it when I next rewick. Very good flavour indeed. Capable of doing a vape as close to the legendary heron as any rta I've tried. No middle ground rta a true blue pure mtl tank. I'm also enjoying.l the prime too.
I agree with all this

I do know what you mean about the name "BESERKER!" it smack of huge out of control clouds - and yet its a really quiet chilled vape ..

should have been called "The Somewhat chilled tank"

“Enter a state of slightly relaxed mellowness” [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom