POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

The best MTL Kit money can buy?

Discussion in 'Mouth to Lung Vaping' started by valtonio, Dec 19, 2018.

1. SteveV

SteveV Postman

In anticipation of your enthusiastic reply I did actually order a coppervape Spica Pro from 3fvape yesterday. It's been dispatched already so now the long impatient wait begins :)

• Like Like x 3
  2. rew

rew Veteran

There is a huge thread in MTL section about the Spica Pro if you want to find it and be bothered to wade through it.

Just found it.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...lung/threads/spica-pro-by-sirius-mods.159970/

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  3. Crewella

Crewella Legend

Excellent, let me know what you think! :2thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  4. SteveV

SteveV Postman

I certainly will

• Like Like x 1
  5. Flower Power

Flower Power Postman

My Coppervape Spica Pro is so far as I can tell unusable, I must have got a bad one if others are finding it working for them. The airflow pin things on mine haven't been machined out... tight airflow and sucking a golf ball through a garden hose really is appropriate description and no vapour production and it just gets hot on the mod. If I had better eyesight and metalworking crafting tools I might be able to fix it, but my experience with it is not a good one. Unusable as it was delivered.

In the same order I received a Lite Pawns Styled RTA, which has found its home on an eleaf Pico and making some menthol fruit flavoured juices taste delicious.

But my current ideal setup and one I am enjoying the most is the DNA75 Jacvapour mod with the True tank on. I have my second tank to collect tomorrow from the Royal mail parcel depot.

#25 Flower Power, Dec 21, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  6. John R

John R Veteran

@Flower Power Sorry to hear you seem to have a lemon. I'm not sure if @Crewella can advise you on what she found on the one she looked at before and what she did to get it kinda working or if that's even applicable in this situation. It'd certainly be interesting to see a photo of the airpins to understand if they are malformd as you think.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Flower Power

Flower Power Postman

I have had a look to see, but I would need a macro lens to show them in a photo. They are tiny and even with my varifocals on I can only just see the subtlest hints of any workings on the ends at all, nothing like how they should be from watching the scottish guy in his shed and Pbastardo. If I had bought it from the UK I would have sent it back, but not inclined to mess about with Fasttech and international postage for a replacement.

8. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Legend

Open a ticket, tell them it’s unusable and you need a refund or a replacement. Depending on what they say you could threaten to claim paypal.

• Like Like x 1
  9. John R

John R Veteran

I'm with @zouzounaki on this one, definitely open a ticket :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Flower Power

Flower Power Postman

It is about 3 months since I bought it, so probably too late now. But for reference in future if I open a ticket what happens then? Is it fast tech where they want a video before they do anything? I have always just put mafunctioning RTAs down to user error or experience and just not bothered to complain before so not really sure what they would want and if I would end up down on postage at the end of it all anyway?

• Like Like x 1